Directory edits reverted::Wavelength
I noticed that you reverted my edits on the wikiproject council page and on WP:WikiProject Directory. The first one you reverted was an accident on my part so im sorry about that but WP:Directory has a link to WP:WikiProject Directory so I wanted to add a link to that page as a sort of back button. I am working on cleaning up the multiple directories and making an easier user interface for them so please dont revert my edit on the latter page if I make it again. It is nice to meet you. Tortle (talk) 02:38, 30 August 2015 (UTC)
- Tortle, I have seen the record of your contributions, and every edit seems to be without an edit summary. For guidance on edit summaries, please see Help:Edit summary. Also, it seems that many of your edits are test edits with little or no benefit. For guidance on test edits, please see Wikipedia:Test edit and Wikipedia:Sandbox.
- —Wavelength (talk) 02:53, 30 August 2015 (UTC)
- Hi again, I always forget to add edit summaries and sometimes I am in a rush to make edits quickly as to provide less disruption due to the construction so I dont add them. I redid my help edit with a length edit summary explaining my changes. And I know to use my sandbox and they arent test edits. I am simply trying to organize the directories and provide a better look. I took on this project because I was having trouble navigating and I wanted to adjust things to be more user friendly. You might think that the edits have little benefit because they are formatting and not adding content but I feel the benefit. I know what I am doing, I was on Wikipedia with a different account some years back and I still have the hang of it. Thank you, Tortle (talk) 03:06, 30 August 2015 (UTC)
- I am revising the heading of this section from Hi to Directory edits reverted, in harmony with WP:TPOC, point 11 (Section headings). Please see Microcontent: How to Write Headlines, Page Titles, and Subject Lines. The new heading facilitates recognition of the topic in links and watchlists and tables of contents.
- —Wavelength (talk) 05:32, 30 August 2015 (UTC)
- My two posts to User talk:Tortle have been archived to User talk:Tortle/Archive 1#Construction problems.
- —Wavelength (talk) 19:44, 30 September 2015 (UTC) and 16:10, 1 October 2015 (UTC)
User talk:Wavelength sections
Intro Translation from English to Esperanto Disambiguation link notification for August 10 Comma in 'As of' template Directory edits reverted Speedy deletion nomination of Dictionary Stories [[User_talk:Wavelength?section=Merger_discussion_for_Artificial_cloud_|Merger discussion for Artificial cloud ]] Spelling of \"led\" However - but [[User_talk:Wavelength?section=MfD_nomination_of_Wikipedia:Manual_of_Style/Reading_schedule|MfD nomination of Wikipedia:Manual of Style/Reading schedule]] A barnstar for you! Disambiguation link notification for November 1
|Directory edits reverted|
|PREVIOUS: Intro||NEXT: Translation from English to Esperanto|