Roughness may refer to:
- Surface roughness, the roughness of a surface
- International Roughness Index, the roughness of a road
- Hydraulic roughness, the roughness of land and waterway features
- Roughness in psychoacoustics refers to the level of dissonance.
- The 'roughness' of a line or surface, measured numerically by the Hausdorff dimension
- A typical parameter that has been used to quantify the quality of a surface topography is the surface roughness, which is represented by the arithmetic mean value, Ra, the quadratic mean, Rq, and the maximum roughness height, Rt.
- Roughness/resel, the resel/roughness of an image/volume.
|PREVIOUS: Intro||NEXT: Intro|