Eitan::israeli Ethan::given Hebrew::israel Michael::rafael General::activist '''Other::uses'''
Eitan (Hebrew: איתן) is the Hebrew source of the male given name Ethan. The name Ethan appears eight times in the Hebrew Bible (1 Kings. 4:31, Ps. 89 title, 1 Chr. 2:6 and 2:8, 1 Chr. 6:42 and 6:44, and 1 Chr. 15:17 and 15:19). The name roughly translates to "spiritual strength".
Eitan may refer to:
- Eitan Avitsur (born 1941), Israeli composer
- Eitan Haber (born 1940), Israeli journalist
- Eitan Livni (1919–1991), Israeli activist and politician
- Michael Eitan (born 1944), Israeli politician
- Rafael Eitan (1929–2004), Israeli general
- Rafi Eitan (born 1926), Israeli politician
- Eitan, Israel
- Neve Eitan, Israel
- IAI Eitan, an Israeli reconnaissance unmanned air vehicle
Intro See also
|PREVIOUS: Intro||NEXT: See also|