- Contrast (vision), the difference in color and light between parts of an image
- Contrast (form), vertical, horizontal, concave, convex, geometric, organic, soft, hard, coarse, smooth etc.
- Contrast (linguistics), expressing distinctions between words
- Contrast (statistics), a combination of averages whose coefficients add up to zero, or the difference between two means
- Contrast (literary), describing the difference(s) between two or more entities
- Negative (positive) contrast effect, a phenomenon studied in psychology (behavior analysis)
Intro Other uses Companies and brands See also
|PREVIOUS: Intro||NEXT: Other uses|