- animal behaviour: see Preference tests (animals)
- law: the age at which children or young adults can make meaningful and considered choices poses issues for ethics and for jurisprudence.
- mathematics: the binomial coefficient is also known as the choice function.
- politics: a political movement in the United States and United Kingdom which favors the legal availability of abortion calls itself "pro-choice".
- New Zealand English: slang synonym for "cool", "nice" or "good". "That's choice!"
- psychology: see choice theory
Intro Types Evaluability in economics Number of options and the paradox of choice Relationship to identity Attitudes Other uses See also References External links
|PREVIOUS: Attitudes||NEXT: See also|