Arete, Areté or Areté may refer to:
- Abstract notions
- Arete (moral virtue) (Greek: Ἀρετή) is a term meaning "virtue" or "excellence".
- A synonym for enlightenment in the role-playing game Mage: The Ascension.
- Names of persons, fictional or real
- Queen Arete (mythology), a character in Homer's Odyssey.
- Arete of Cyrene, a 4th-century BC Greek philosopher.
- Arete, daughter of Dionysius the Elder and wife of Dion of Syracuse.
- Princess Arete, title character in the eponymous 2001 animated Japanese film.
- Names of objects or animals
- Arête, a thin ridge of rock that is formed by glaciers.
- Areté, an arts magazine.
- Placenames normally transliterated Areti
- Areti, Cyclades, a village on the island of Milos, Cyclades
- Areti, Elis, a village in Elis
- Areti, Ioannina, a village in the Ioannina regional unit
- Areti, Thessaloniki, a village in the Thessaloniki regional unit
Intro See also
|PREVIOUS: Intro||NEXT: See also|