- Agency (law), a person acting on behalf of another person
- Agency (LDS Church), "the privilege of choice ... introduced by God"
- Agency (moral), capacity for making moral judgments
- Agency (philosophy), the capacity of an autonomous agent to act, relating to action theory in philosophy
- Agency (sociology), the ability of social actors to make independent choices, relating to action theory in sociology
- Agency and structure, ability of an individual to organize future situations and resource distribution
Intro Organizations Abstract principle Geographical Media and fiction See also
|PREVIOUS: Intro||NEXT: Organizations|