Nice to see you're still around. Hope everything is going well your end? Thanks
- Thanks for the kitteh :). Good to see you around the place too. It's fun seeing people's names in edit summaries and watchlists and thinking "I remember them!"
- Life is nice. Looking forward to coming home to England in not-very-many days! Keep it warm for me? In other news, I have recently definitely spent more time prettifying my userpage than improving the encyclopedia, which is probably not a good thing. My plan is to work on the Brunch article, but for some reason every time I try I get hungry and have to go and cook bacon. And possibly waffles. How are yoou? —Noiratsi (talk) 22:09, 20 February 2013 (UTC)
- Elevenses may also be something to look at then since you like mini meals =P
- Me? i'm good thanks! I decided to take on more gay topics through random searching (there's a few obvious things missing (List of gay sex positions for one)) and haven't done much else.
- I've not edited quite so much since xmas but i plan to pick up where i left off as it gets warmer. Plus i'm going to Brighton this year =D
- Have a nice day ツ Jenova20 (email) 09:41, 21 February 2013 (UTC)
User talk:Noiratsi sections
Intro Disambiguation link notification for February 14 Some falafel for you! Cyoot kitteh! Disambiguation link notification for March 4 New European Ombuds(wo)man [[User_talk:Noiratsi?section=_To_start_you_need_to_download_and_install_the_\"Bing_Bar_\"_a_toolbar_add-on_for_Internet_Explorer._| To start you need to download and install the \"Bing Bar \" a toolbar add-on for Internet Explorer. ]] [[User_talk:Noiratsi?section=_Dizzy_fingers_| Dizzy fingers ]]
|PREVIOUS: Intro||NEXT: Disambiguation link notification for February 14|