'''''::welcome Col-end::color Darkblue::clear Yourself::sandbox Around::ruleset Portal::nowiki
Hi Matt1978, and Welcome to Wikipedia! </div>
Welcome to Wikipedia! I hope you enjoy the encyclopedia and want to stay. As a first step, you may wish to read the Introduction.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me at my talk page — I'm happy to help. Or, you can ask your question at the New contributors' help page.
Here are some more resources to help you as you explore and contribute to the world's largest encyclopedia...
Finding your way around:
- Questions — a guide on where to ask questions.
- Cheatsheet — quick reference on Wikipedia's mark-up codes.
- Wikipedia's 5 pillars — an overview of Wikipedia's foundations
- The Simplified Ruleset — a summary of Wikipedia's most important rules.
How you can help:
- Contributing to Wikipedia — a guide on how you can help.
- Community Portal — Wikipedia's hub of activity.
- Please sign your messages on talk pages with four tildes(~~~~). This will automatically insert your "signature" (your username and a date stamp). The button, on the tool bar above Wikipedia's text editing window, also does this.
- If you would like to play around with your new Wiki skills the Sandbox is for you.
- If you'd like to tell us about yourself and meet other new users, be sure to introduce yourself at our new user log.
Good luck, and have fun.
00:09, 25 April 2007 (UTC)