External links::Tuberculosis radiology
These are links to pictures copyrighted by the websites...
- Chest X-ray Atlas - Select Diseases|Tuberculosis for TB CXR case studies (X-ray pictures showing cavities, infiltrates, scarring, pleural effusion, interstitial nodules of military TB, and TB spine) - from Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine ©
- eMedicine Radiology © - pictures of X-ray, CT scan, and MRI of various findings of TB disease:
- Lung, Primary Tuberculosis - focal opacity, consolidation, pleural effusion, lymphadenopathy, cavity, nodule.
- Lung, Postprimary Tuberculosis - bullous disease, cavity, opacity, nodule, adenopathy, miliary TB, pleural effusion, consolidation.
- Lung, Nontuberculous Mycobacterial Infections - cavity, volume loss, fibrosis, nodule, bronchiectasis, atelectasis, lymphadenopathy
- CNS Tuberculosis - vasculitis, tuberculoma, TB abscess, granuloma
- Gastrointestinal Tuberculosis - lymphadenopathy, stricture, dilation
- Genitourinary Tract Tuberculosis - calcification, granuloma, cavitation, edema, ulceration, abscess
- Teaching File Radiology of Tuberculosis
Tuberculosis radiology sections
Intro Chest X-ray CDC guidelines for evaluating CXR References External links
|PREVIOUS: References||NEXT: Intro|