Would::comment B-Class-::russia First::herself Russian::class April::soviet August::krohn
Droppable? The pic clearly shows a droppable bomb. The first US tests weren't. I suppose the USSR might really have done its first test with a "weaponised" droppable form, but it seems a bit unlikely. Does anyone know for sure? Was the actual test done from a tower, or dropped? William M. Connolley (talk) 09:09, 26 August 2010 (UTC)
- Seems likely.
- The design was already tested by the U.S.
- The aim of the test was to test the effects on infrastructure. (note "metro")
- The first Soviet hydrogen bomb tests were weaponised (if I remember correctly).
- Even the Tsar Bomba test was weaponised.
- -- Petri Krohn (talk) 14:38, 29 August 2010 (UTC)
Intro Untitled Rosenbergs Naming More naming Bad Translation Joe 1 Picture lights on the shell? Uranium or plutonium? Droppable? first lightning Summary First Lightning
|PREVIOUS: Intro||NEXT: Untitled|