- Aristotle's Logic entry by Robin Smith in the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy
- The Traditional Square of Opposition entry by Terence Parsons in the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy
- Medieval Theories of the Syllogism entry by Henrik Lagerlund in the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy
- Aristotle's Prior Analytics: the Theory of Categorical Syllogism an annotated bibliography on Aristotle's syllogistic
- Abbreviatio Montana article by Prof. R. J. Kilcullen of Macquarie University on the medieval classification of syllogisms.
- The Figures of the Syllogism is a brief table listing the forms of the syllogism.
- Interactive Syllogistic Machine A web based syllogistic machine for exploring fallacies, figures, and modes of syllogisms.
- CrystalTower – Examples of Syllogisms
- Syllogistic Reasoning in Buddhism – Example & Worksheet
- Fuzzy Syllogistic System
- Development of Fuzzy Syllogistic Algorithms and Applications Distributed Reasoning Approaches
- Comparison between the Aristotelian Syllogism and the Indian/Tibetan Syllogism
- The Buddhist Philosophy of Universal Flux (Chapter XXIII - Members of a Syllogism (avayava))
Intro Early history Basic structure Terms in syllogism Existential import Syllogism in the history of logic Syllogistic fallacies See also Notes References External links
|PREVIOUS: References||NEXT: Intro|