Degree::quartic Function::curve Surface::relating Defined::equation Below::lower Quintic::cubic
In mathematics, the term quartic describes something that pertains to the "fourth order", such as the function <math>x^4</math>. It may refer to one of the following:
- Quartic function, a polynomial function of degree 4
- Quartic curve, an algebraic curve of degree 4
- Quartic reciprocity, a theorem from number theory
- Quartic surface, a surface defined by an equation of degree 4
- See also
- All pages with titles containing "Quartic"
- Quart (disambiguation)
- Quintic, relating to degree 5, as next higher above quartic
- Cubic (disambiguation), relating to degree 3 or a cube, as next lower below quartic
| This disambiguation page lists mathematics articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|PREVIOUS: Intro||NEXT: Intro|