Sources::Parliament of England
- Blackstone, Sir William. (1765). Commentaries on the Laws of England. Oxford: Clarendon Press.
- Davies, M. (2003). Companion to the Standing Orders and guide to the Proceedings of the House of Lords, 19th ed.
- Farnborough, Thomas Erskine, 1st Baron. (1896). Constitutional History of England since the Accession of George the Third, 11th ed. vol 1 online; vol 2 online
- Maddicott, John. The Origins of the English Parliament, 924-1327. Oxford: Oxford University Press; 2010. ISBN 0-19-958550-4.
- Paul Brand. "Review of Maddicott, John Robert, _The Origins of the English Parliament, 924-1327_." in H-Albion, H-Net Reviews. September, 2011. online
- Sayles, G. O. The King's Parliament of England (1974), brief survey
- "Parliament." (1911). Encyclopædia Britannica, 11th ed. London: Cambridge University Press.
Parliament of England sections
Intro History Places where Parliament has been held other than London Representation on the English Parliament outside the British Isles See also References Sources External links
|PREVIOUS: References||NEXT: External links|