Information for "Old Main (Pennsylvania State University)"

Basic information

Display titleOld Main (Pennsylvania State University)
Default sort keyOld Main (Pennsylvania State University)
Page length (in bytes)6,304
Page ID1458338
Page content languageEnglish



Old Main (originally called "Main Building") is The Pennsylvania State University’s first building of major significance. First completed in 1867, the current incarnation of the building was completed in 1930. Today, Old Main serves as the administrative center of Penn State, housing the offices of the president and other officials. It is located in the Farmers' High School Historic District, added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1981.<ref name="nris"></ref>


Old Main (Pennsylvania State University) sections
Intro  Description and history  References  External links  

PREVIOUS: IntroNEXT: Description and history
<<>>
Page content modelwikitext
Indexing by robotsAllowed
Number of redirects to this page1

Page protection

EditAllow all users
MoveAllow all users

Edit history

Page creatorTyrol5 (Talk | contribs)
Date of page creation00:34, 31 October 2015
Latest editorTyrol5 (Talk | contribs)
Date of latest edit00:34, 31 October 2015
Total number of edits1
Total number of distinct authors1
Recent number of edits (within past 91 days)0
Recent number of distinct authors0