::Old Main (Pennsylvania State University)

::concepts

State::coaly    Building::original    Chimes::class    Campus::about    School::frescoes    Category::floor

Old Main (originally called "Main Building") is The Pennsylvania State University’s first building of major significance. First completed in 1867, the current incarnation of the building was completed in 1930. Today, Old Main serves as the administrative center of Penn State, housing the offices of the president and other officials. It is located in the Farmers' High School Historic District, added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1981.<ref name="nris"></ref>


Old Main (Pennsylvania State University) sections
Intro  Description and history  References  External links  

PREVIOUS: IntroNEXT: Description and history
<<>>