- Jelly (fruit preserves), a clear or translucent fruit spread or preserve.
- Gelatin, a translucent substance extracted from the collagen inside animals' connective tissue, made from bones and pig skin
- Gelatin dessert, referred to as jelly in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and other countries
- Temazepam, a powerful hypnotic drug, street name "Jellies"
- Jellyfish, also known as jellies
- Gelignite, also known as blasting jelly or simply jelly
- The Jellys, an English punk/pop band
- "Jelly" (song) (2006), by Japanese electronic duo Capsule
- Mr. Jelly, title character of the novel Mr. Jelly, in the Mr. Men children's book series
- Shadowmoor, a Magic: the Gathering expansion set, codenamed "Jelly" in development
As a name:
- Jelly (name), a list of people and one fictional character with the given name, surname or nickname
- Jelly (app), an app, and the company behind it (founded by Twitter co-founder Biz Stone)
- Apache Jelly, a Java and XML based scripting and processing engine for turning XML into executable code
- An informal, temporary coworking gathering, also called "jellies"
- A slang term for jealous
- Goes well on bread
- Available in a variety of flavors
|PREVIOUS: Intro||NEXT: Intro|