Final::comics Regular::season After::place Taking::final First::sequence Contest::sporting
Finals may refer to:
- Final examination, a test given to students at the end of a course of study or training.
- Finals (comics), a four-issue comic book mini-series.
- In sports and competitions:
- Another term for playoffs, describing a sequence of contests taking place after a regular season or round-robin tournament, culminating in a final by the first definition.
- Final (competition), the last contest in a sporting competition, which decides a winner for an event