Exhibit may refer to:
- Exhibit (legal), evidence in physical form brought before the court.
- Demonstrative evidence, exhibits and other physical forms of evidence used in court to demonstrate, show, depict, inform or teach relevant information to the viewer.
- Exhibit (educational), an object or set of objects on show in a museum, gallery, archive or classroom, typically in a showcase, as part of an exhibition.
- Exhibit (web editing tool), a lightweight structured data publishing framework.
- A Trade show display, or similarly a Trade Show Exhibit.
Intro See also
|PREVIOUS: Intro||NEXT: See also|