History::Disciples Divinity House at Vanderbilt
Divinity::house Christ::church School::image 'helm'::graduate Students::staff Campus::rural
History Disciples Divinity House grew out the Disciples Foundation at Vanderbilt that was organized in 1927. The first residence was purchased in 1942 and the organization was officially named Disciples Divinity House. A new facility was purchased in 1959 and later expanded.<ref name='foster'/> Currently, it is a scholarship foundation and a home for Disciples at the Divinity School at Vanderbilt. It is a place where Disciples students live and gather for worship and meals, for social events and programming, for study groups and support.
Disciples Divinity House at Vanderbilt sections
Intro History References External links
|PREVIOUS: Intro||NEXT: References|