Actions

History::Disciples Divinity House at Vanderbilt

::concepts

Divinity::house    Christ::church    School::image    'helm'::graduate    Students::staff    Campus::rural

History Disciples Divinity House grew out the Disciples Foundation at Vanderbilt that was organized in 1927. The first residence was purchased in 1942 and the organization was officially named Disciples Divinity House. A new facility was purchased in 1959 and later expanded.<ref name='foster'/> Currently, it is a scholarship foundation and a home for Disciples at the Divinity School at Vanderbilt. It is a place where Disciples students live and gather for worship and meals, for social events and programming, for study groups and support.


Disciples Divinity House at Vanderbilt sections
Intro  History  References  External links  

History
PREVIOUS: IntroNEXT: References
<<>>