- Copts, an ethnoreligious group mainly in the area of modern Egypt but also in Sudan and Libya.
- Coptic Orthodox Church of Alexandria or Coptic Church, the largest Christian church in Egypt and the Middle East
- Coptic language, a Northern Afro-Asiatic language spoken in Egypt until at least the 17th century
- Coptic alphabet, the script used for writing the Coptic language
- Coptic (Unicode block), a block of Unicode characters for writing the Coptic language
- SS Coptic (1881), a ship of the White Star Line
Intro See also
|PREVIOUS: Intro||NEXT: See also|