Exclusive powers of the House::Chamber of Representatives of Colombia
- Elect the Ombudsman of Colombia.
- Examine the general account budget and treasury budget submitted by the Comptroller General of Colombia
- Indict for the impeachment of the following officeholders: President, Constitutional Court justices, Supreme Court justices, Superior Council of the Judiciary members, Council of State justices and the Attorney General.
- Listen to the complaints stated by the Attorney General or private citizens against the aforementioned officers, and recommend impeachment if they're worthwhile.
- Request the aid of other authorities to pursue the investigations.
Chamber of Representatives of Colombia sections
Intro How the House is elected Requirements Exclusive powers of the House Latest election Previous election See also External links
|Exclusive powers of the House|
|PREVIOUS: Requirements||NEXT: Latest election|