Actions

::Wardsend Cemetery

::concepts



{{#invoke:Infobox|infobox}} Wardsend Cemetery is an abandoned Victorian cemetery in the Owlerton district of Sheffield, England, consecrated by the Archbishop of York in 1859 and closed to legal burial in 1968.<ref>{{#invoke:citation/CS1|citation |CitationClass=web }}</ref>


Wardsend Cemetery sections
Intro  History  Design   References   External links  

PREVIOUS: IntroNEXT: History
<<>>

Cemetery::cemetery    Wardsend::category    Title::smith    Livesey::ground    Friends::burial    England::history

{{#invoke:Infobox|infobox}} Wardsend Cemetery is an abandoned Victorian cemetery in the Owlerton district of Sheffield, England, consecrated by the Archbishop of York in 1859 and closed to legal burial in 1968.<ref>{{#invoke:citation/CS1|citation |CitationClass=web }}</ref>


Wardsend Cemetery sections
Intro  History  Design   References   External links  

PREVIOUS: IntroNEXT: History
<<>>